Annual day 2009 assigned groups
For the Shlokas and Bhajans (By Nanhe Gopals and Bal Gopal)
1. Om and Invocation Sahna vavatu: Sung by all
2. Gayatri Mantra: Pradyum Kamaraju, Shravya Kamaraju, Tanvi Sumit and Advika Sumit.
3. Morning Prayer: Rucha Talwadkar, Simran Bhola, Aryan Tadwalkar, Chirag Bhola.
4. Prayer to the Gurus: Vaibhav Vagal, Avi Parshionikar, Aashka Shah, Anamika Shah.
5. Prayer to Lord Ganesha: Atharva Deshmukh, Avni Deshmukh, Rhea Mehta, Rishi Mehta
6. Aasato ma Sadgamaya: Rahul Parikh, Rhea Parikh, Ashwin Rajgopal, Aditi RajGopal
7. Tvameva Mata Cha Pita Twameva: Ananya Goel, Aishani Pawar, Shrey Karani, Jinal Karani
8. Gananatham: Radhika Upadhye, Abha Upadhye, Ajay Saraf, Animesh Bapat.
9. Meri Patiya: Arnav Divekar, Ashaali Divekar, Aboli Kesbhat, Ayush Lalwaney
10. Hey Ram: Arshan Aga, Parinaz Aga, Akhil Narwekar, Anika Venkatesh
11. Bhola Nath: Prachi Lele, Kiran Desai, Sahil Swali and Sonali Doshi
12. Hey Murali Madhava: Sung by all
For Story time (By Nand Kishor : 6th, 7th graders)
Each Child is to tell a three to five minute long story with a moral.
Sonia Yeolekar, Avnika Bali, Mihir Parshionikar, and Adish Pawar
For Learning About India (By Nand Kishor : 8th Grade & up)
Click here for main class slides Click here for Class Archives.
June Event :
Important: Mason Municipal Center will not be available for next two years due to the Improvement and Construction Plans by the City.
10:30 AM:Prayers and Bhajans
11:25-11:40 AM: Shanti Paath
followed by Aarti and Prasad.
Proud of our Indian heritage